05 April, 2010

Masters of the Universes

So

I found a program, when I was
full-of-despairfully
prowling the interwebs

thinking about my f-word
that being
not fuck

which is a delightfully useful
and often attention-grabbing
and perfectly fitting for many situations sort of word

but the other f-word

which I suppose I'll have to say now
since I've taken
all the other
side roads
I
could think
of

stopstallingstopstalling deepbreathandokayhereitis

Future.

I found this thing
while thinking
I love women and stories. That's what I love and what I want to learn about.
Why the fuck
-see there's that puddlewonderful word again-
can't I just get an advanced sort of degree in women and stories?
Blessed be (and also cursed?) the inventor of Google.

Because now I am full steam ahead
roadtrip planning statement writing recommendation scrounging relief sighing
into

wait for it



a little little little place in the northern bit of tennessee
will spit me out in two and a half or so years
with a Masters of Storytelling.

What?

Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment